We also encourage you to communicate directly with potential trading partners through the information available on the Site. You may also wish to consider using a third party escrow service or services that provide additional user verification.
We do not control the information provided by other users that is made available through our system. You may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using the Site. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals. By using this Site, you agree to accept such risks and OddShoeFinder.com is not responsible for the acts or omissions of users on the Site.
You must be legally able to sell the item(s) you list for sale on the Site. You must describe your item and all terms of sale on the listing page of the Site. Your listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and other content relevant to the sale of that item. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category.
Without limiting any other remedies, OddShoeFinder.com may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
9. Permission to Communicate
By registering on this site and agreeing to our terms and conditions you explicity grant Odd Shoe Finder the right to comminucate with you, including via any email newsletters we may send from time to time. Although you may be given the option to unsubscribe from certain communication channels, this by no means obligates Odd Shoe Finder from all communications.
Spamming of our users is not tolerated on OddShoeFinder.com. Commercial solicitation of OddShoeFinder.com users for products and/or services other than from OddShoeFinder.com is a violation of these Terms and Conditions. You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email through OddShoeFinder.com systems or using email addresses collected or harvested from OddShoeFinder.com systems, is expressly prohibited by these Terms and Conditions and may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
All email messages that are sent using the OddShoeFinder.com system are monitored and logged. We reserve the right to not send or forward messages that are in violation of this user terms and conditions.
By using the OddShoeFinder.com system to send unsolicited commercial email "Spam", you are subject to the assessment of a spam handling fee of $75 per offending email. OddShoeFinder.com will pursue unauthorized spammers to the fullest extent of the law. Violation of our spam policy subjects offending parties to numerous laws including the federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (S. 877), the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. 1030 et seq.). For a reference to any of these laws, please refer to http://www.spamlaws.com.
"Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users in the registration, bidding or listing process, in any public message area or through any email feature.
You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
Your Information (or any items listed) and your activities on the Site shall not:
(a) be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(b) be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(c) infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
(d) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising);
(e) be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
(f) be obscene or contain child pornography; (
g) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(h) create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and
(i) link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under this Agreement.
Furthermore, you may not list any item on the Site that, by paying to us the listing fee or the final value fee, could cause us to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or that violates our current Prohibited, Questionable and Infringing Items.
In order to enable OddShoeFinder.com to use the information you supply us with, so that we are not violating any rights you might have in that information, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in Your Information, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to Your Information.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity, immediately remove your item listings, warn our community of your actions, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if:
(a) you breach this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference;
(b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or
(c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.
WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Some states and countries do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state and country to country.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE, OUR SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE).
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items.
You and OddShoeFinder.com are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
(1) Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by postal mail to OddShoeFinder.com c/ TR Trust, Suite 5 / 208 Sydney Rd, Brunswick, VIC 3056, AUSTRALIA.
(2) In the event a dispute arises between you and OddShoeFinder.com, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and OddShoeFinder.com agree that any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services ("Claims") shall be resolved in accordance with the subsection below or as otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing by the parties.
(3) Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution and we will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation, as an alternative to litigation.
(4) For any Claim (excluding Claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, you or OddShoeFinder.com may elect to resolve the dispute through binding arbitration conducted by telephone, on-line and/or based solely upon written submissions where no in-person appearance is required.
In such cases, the arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association or JAMS in accordance with their applicable rules, or any other established ADR provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
(5) We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.
(6) If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that this Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by OddShoeFinder.com in accordance with Section 18 "Notices", in our sole discretion.
(7) Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
(8) Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. Fees and Services with respect to fees owed for our services, Release, License, Access and Interference, Liability Limit, Indemnity and Resolution of Disputes shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.